QUALITY / VALIDATION
We are an ISO 9001 / ISO 13485 certified company
Commitment to Quality
At AIM, we are committed to providing products and services that meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
Our professional staff is qualified in the following:
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Process Verification and Validation: (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Process Flow Diagramming
- Control Plan Methodology
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Mistake Proofing (Poka-Yoke)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Part Approval Process, including:
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- First-Article Inspection (FAI)
- 8D Corrective Action / Preventive Action (CAPA)
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
EnterpriseIQ is a fully integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system used throughout the organization to efficiently manage and improve business processes using a single shared database. The same up-to-date customer information is used for each process step. This includes order entry, scheduling, inventory management, real-time shop floor monitoring, order picking, shipping, customer service, and accounting.
Our environmentally controlled Inspection Laboratory is well equipped to provide the necessary dimensional and functional inspection and testing to verify that products conform to specified requirements.
AIM’s production equipment is put through a detailed Install and operational qualification process. This qualification is captured and documented in protocols and reports written for the specific equipment and or process being validated.
The install qualification ensures that a piece of equipment has been properly put into place under the OEM’s recommendations for environmental conditions and utility requirements.